“The treatments and staff are amazing. I haven’t been anywhere that made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Any treatment is made into a full and enjoyable experience”. Hayleigh Thompson, Hinckley
Voted Hinckley Most Loved business for the last 4 years because you leave us feeling special and better than when you arrived. We know the meaning of customer care.
From the minute you walk through the door at Essentials you will be sure of a professional, friendly welcome from our team – Pat, Stacy, Aimee, Lydia, Rowann, Hannah, Nikki and Norma – and you’ll enter into our calming and relaxing atmosphere.
Whatever your problems or concerns related to skin or nail care, pain or stress relief, or body toning, or if you would just like some pampering or to help lift your mood and ‘feel better’, be assured that our award winning team are all committed to helping you. One of the things we all love about our job is being able to see our clients leave feeling much better than when they arrived.
We will go through a consultation with you so that we can listen to your needs and understand more fully how best we can help you. Should you wish to, you can take advantage of a free skin analysis and skincare advice, so whether you want to address the signs of aging, reduce sun damage or blemishes, improve dull, dry or oily skin, or just give your skin a boost for a special occasion, come and talk to us.
You don’t have to worry about ‘pushy sales techniques’ or ‘hard sell’, it’s not something you will experience at Essentials, ever! – you will, however, be given information we believe will help you make informed decisions and understand different ways to achieve your goals. We have a wide range of treatments and services and will recommend those we feel will be best suited to your wishes, and we guarantee our services and treatments to ensure that you are always happy with them.
We want our clients to be super-pleased – in fact, absolutely delighted – with everything we do. So all of our work comes with our ironclad, risk-free guarantee. What does that mean? Simply this: If you aren’t happy with our work, we’ll do it over for free. If you’re still not thrilled you can have your money back. No questions asked. No hard feelings. It’s your choice. We stand behind our work 100%. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our work, please call us right away.
- Skin care experts to help you improve your skin – whatever your concerns. Effective skin rejuvenation treatments
- Do you want hands and nails to be proud of? We have a range of treatments available to improve them.
- Stressed?, tight muscles?, tired? Try our selection of massages or Infra-red sauna
- Traditional and latest methods of hair removal
Women and men welcome. We always remember that you, the client, are the most important person to us at all times.
- VIP membership- benefit from VIP only events with refreshments, extra special offers, masterclasses, and taster sessions. Join our VIP Club in the salon by asking any member of staff for a joining form.
- Rewards scheme- ask for your card in the salon and bring it with you to be signed each time you spend over £20; for every 12 signatures you will receive a £20 gift voucher.
- We only stock and use products that contain ingredients of a natural and plant based origin with no lanolin, or mineral oils and the products are not tested on animals.
- Winner of best loved business in Hinckley, ‘Bestof Hinckley’ 2010, 2011 and 2012. In 2011 and 2012 we were placed in the top 5 nationally in the ‘beauty salon’ category and ranked in the top 100 nationally out of a total of 160,000 businesses in all categories.
“The staff at Essentials are extremely friendly and helpful and the range of treatments available is excellent. Having tried out a number of beauty places, Essentials is the one I keep returning to” Koren Wright, Hinckley
Call us now on (01455) 265037 102 Northfield Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0LJ
- Free parking
- Gift Voucher available in salon or can be paid for by telephone and collected or posted out
- Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm
- Saturday 9am – 4pm